Ch. Devi Lal State Institute of Engineering & Technology College
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering Department is offering 60 seats in 1st year B. Tech (Mechanical Engg.) and 12 seats in 2nd year B. Tech. (Mechanical Engg.) through Lateral Entry. The department is well equipped in the conventional areas of material testing with sophisticated equipment dealing with production engineering., thermal engineering., fluid mechanics, mechanics of machines, hydro and aero machinery, internal combustion engines, refrigeration and air conditioning, vibration, heat transfer etc. The Deptt. has collaboration with various industrial organizations under industry institution interaction scheme, giving an opportunity for live projects to students. The Deptt. is blessed with well devoted and qualified Faculty and supporting staff, who are constantly engaged in carrying out various live projects for the students and also the Deptt. has sufficient infrastructure to support the same. In this Deptt. we train the brains and skill the hands.
*Admission in B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
Greetings from Mechanical Engineering Department, CDLSIET (A Government Engineering College), Panniwala Mota…
A. Pre-registration for admission in B.Tech. (Mech. Engg.) :
Pre-registration Google form for admission in:
(a) 1st year BTech Mechanical Engg:
(b) 2nd year BTech Mechanical Engg (diploma students only) :
B. For admissions in B.Tech. Mech. Engg.:
- Please download the pdf file on link: Admission Form for Mechanical Engg. Deptt.
- Print and fill the first 02 pages to take admission in BTech (Mechanical Engineering).
- A sample form is attached at page number 04 and 05 for help.
- After filling the form, send its scanned copy along with the documents mentioned at page number 03 via WhatsApp on one of the following numbers.
For any query, please free to contact the following persons in Mechanical Engineering Department:
- Mr. Pawan Kumar (HOD): 9466373571
- Mr. Ashok Kumar (Workshop Supdt. & AP): 9416311412
- Dr. Vikas Gupta (TPO & AP): 9416434412
- A paper titled “Dynamic Fatigue Behavior of Hip Joint under Patient Specific Loadings” By Dr. Vikas Gupta et. al. has been accepted in Scopus indexed Journal INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AUTOMOTIVE AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (IJAME), ISSN: 2229-8649 e-ISSN: 2180-1606
VOL. 19, ISSUE 3, 10014 – 10027, DOI: A paper titled “Dynamic Fatigue Behavior of Hip Joint under Patient Specific Loadings” By Dr. Vikas Gupta et. al. has been accepted in Scopus indexed Journal INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AUTOMOTIVE AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (IJAME), ISSN: 2229-8649 e-ISSN: 2180-1606
VOL. 19, ISSUE 3, 10014 – 10027, DOI: https://doi.org/10.15282/ijame.19.3.2022.13.0773
- Placement of Mechanical Engineering Students is still going on. Current Status of Final Year BTech (ME) Students: 70%
- A paper titled “Nanocomposite hydrogels materials for defective cartilage repair and its mechanical tribological behavior- A Review” By Dr. Vikas Gupta et. al. has been accepted in Scopus indexed Journal Paper and Biomaterials. June/July 202 . (In Press)
- Three students of B.Tech. (Mech. Engg.) have been selected in the campus placement drive of Pregrad Pvt Ltd. , CTC: 4-6 LPA, Location: Noida. July 2022.
- Congratulations to Nitin Malik, Final Year ME student for emerging as BEST ATHELETE in Sports Meet-2022 held in April/May 2022.
- An Industrial Visit to Vita Milk Plant was organized in April, 2022 for Mechanical Engg. students.
- An Industrial Visit to Black Diamond Chemicals was organized in April, 2022 for Mechanical Engg. students.
- Sh. Pawan Kumar, HOD Mechanical Engg. Department is in the process of receiving grant under Unnat Bharat Abhiyan for installing solar panels in PHC, Panniwala Mota.
- Four students of final year Mechanical Engg. have been selected for Victory Electric International Bahadurgarh in January, 2022.
- Five students of final year Mechanical Engg. have been shortlisted for ELEATION in Feb, 2022.
- Foundry Shop has been established in the workshop in Jan,2022.
- A lecture on PLC and Automation has been conducted by Prof. S. S. Dhami, Mechanical Engg. Deptt., NITTTR Chandigarh.
- A research paper titled Dynamic Analysis of Hip Prosthesis Using Different Biocompatible Alloys has been published by Dr. Vikas Gupta in Feb, 2022 in ASME journal titled ASME Open Journal of Engineering.
- A research paper titled Dry and wet lubrication analysis for multi-material hip assembly has been accepted for publication authored by Dr. Vikas Gupta in Jan, 2022 in International Journal of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering (IJAME).
- Annual maintenance of all labs and equipment has been done in Jan-Feb, 2022.
- Congratulations to Nitin Malik, Final Year ME student for participating in State Level wrestling tournament in Jan, 2022.
Click here Scheme / syllabus of B.Tech 1st year 2022-23
Click here for ME Scheme PO,CO, Credits etc
Click here for 1st and 2nd Semester Scheme
Click here for 3rd Semester Syllabus
Click here for 4th Semester Syllabus
Click here for 5th Semester Syllabus
Click here for 6th Semester Syllabus
Click here for 7th Semester Syllabus
Click here for 8th Semester Syllabus
Click Here for KOM Lab Equipment
Click Here For KOM Lab Manuals 1
Click Here for KOM Lab Manuals 2
Click Here for DOM Lab Equipment
Click Here for DOM Lab Manuals
Click Here for Heat Transfer Lab Manual
Click Here for HT Lab Equipment
Click Here for HT Lab Experiments
Click Here for RAC Lab Experiments And Equipment
Click Here for MOS Lab Experiments
Click Here for FM Lab Equipment
Click Here for FM Lab Experiments
``Training, Projects & Placement of ME Students``
|Sh. Pawan Kumar||Associate Professor & Head of Department||9812615571, 9466373571||Click Here|
|Dr. Vikas Gupta||Assistant Professor & Training Placement Officer||9416434412, 9812676412||Click Here|
|Sh. Ashok Kumar||Assistant Professor & Workshop Supdt.||9416311412, 9068290755||Click Here|
|Sh.Kamal Kumar||Assistant Professor & Examination Coordinator||8901543701||Click Here|
|Sh.Naresh Kumar||Assistant Professor||9802680136||Click Here|
|Sh. Devender Pal||Workshop Instructor||9416491036||Click Here|
|Sh. Parvinder||Workshop Instructor||9416403092||Click Here|