Thank you for submitting your form for Physical Counselling!
Your application for admission in B. Tech. is submitted successfully. Please report in the Institute for admission as per the schedule given below:
Will be announced later
At the time of reporting for admission, three sets of self-attested copies of the following documents are to be required.
- Matriculation Certificate.
- Detail Marks Card of qualifying examination 12th /Senior Secondary/ Diploma)
- Admit card and Result card of JEE/LEET.
- Character Certificate: From Institution of qualifying exam passed (for the regular candidate) / duly signed by a First Class Magistrate (for private candidates).
- Gap Year Certificate (If having gap)
- Haryana Resident Certificate (Applicable only to those candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from outside Haryana).
- Schedule Caste /Backward Class (with creamy layer affidavit) / Physically Handicapped/Freedom Fighter / Ex-Serviceman Categories certificate.
- Income Certificate from SC/BC/SBC/EBP/TFW category students.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- The undertaking of Anti-ragging by the student
- The undertaking of Anti-ragging by the Parent/Guardian
- Aadhar Card
Note-A:- The candidates must report in the Institute as per schedule with all original documents for verification by the admission committee. The selected candidates shall have to deposit the first-semester fee of Rs. 26,000/- on spot, either in cash or through credit/debit card/Net-banking. The annual fee of the institute is Rs. 40,000/- only.
Note-B:- The Institute is situated at the 23KM milestone on NH-9, Sirsa-Dabwali Road. The Institute has pollution free lush green wi-fi campus with all modern facilities, well-equipped laboratories, library, classrooms, EDP cell, TPO cell and separate Hostel for Boys and Girls.
For any query candidates may contact Helpline No: 01668-277598, Sh. Manik Goyal: 9466670070, Dr. T. R. Mudgal: 9416844159, Sh. Devender Dalal: 9416216210, Dr. Shyam Sunder (Registrar): 9728257180. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website (www.cdlsiet.ac.in) regularly for any updates.
Chairman Admission Committee
Ch. Devi Lal State Institute of Engineering & Technology
Panniwala Mota, District Sirsa, Haryana – 125077
Admission Helpline No. 01668-277598